SERVICE PLUMBER Job, Medina, Ohio
Our client, one of the areas top rated Plumbing organizations, is looking for qualified individuals to determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
Job Duties:* Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
* Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
* Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
* Arrive on time for work each day.
* Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
* Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
* Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
* Work hard, smart and efficiently.
Qualifications:* Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
* Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
* Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
* 2 years’ experience in service work.
* Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
* Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
This is a full time position minimum 40 hour work week- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Paid Vacation