HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Medina, Ohio
Our client, one of the areas top rated Plumbing & HVAC organizations, is looking for qualified individuals to determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs as part of an expansion of their HVAC business unit . Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses.
Job Duties:* Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
* Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
* Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
* Arrive on time for work each day.
* Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
* Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
* Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
* Work hard, smart and efficiently.
Qualifications:* Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing in residential, commercial, and industrial HVAC equipment.
* Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
* 3-5 years’ experience in HVAC service work.
* EPA certified
* Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
* Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
This is a full time position minimum 40 hour work week- Competitive Salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Paid Vacation